Monday, January 10, 2011

Nesting?

What is it with the after Christmas organization?  I literally have tossed/donated  9 garbage bags of junk.  Where does it come from?  When I go through my home, I like to imagine that I am moving.  Do I really need it?  Is it worth saving?  I tell my girls that everything has a spot.  If it wont fit on the shelf or in a drawer then it must go.  I literally am turning into my mom (this is a good thing)! 


I needed a drawer in my bathroom
(for the little stuff) so this is what I came up with!

*One thing that I like to do with my clothes, is turn all my hangers backwards.  When I wear something I turn the hanger around when I hang it up.  If after 6 months the hanger is still backwards obviously I don't like it so it is donated. 

Now I have to finish what I started. 
{Checklist}
Girls room - done
Playroom - done
Bathroom - done
Laundry Closet -          
Master Bedroom - 1/2 way
Kitchen - done
1/2 Bath - done
Pantry -     
Living Room - done
Entry Way - done

Over the next few weeks I want to share my results. 

I found this amazing blog, iheartorganizing.blogspot.com.  I heart her blog!  She has great ideas. 

I am off to organize!
{no, I'm not pregnant}

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I am so excited you decided to blog about your organizing project! Thanks so much for the shout out! I appreciate it!!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete