Wednesday, January 19, 2011

M's Room

Here is M's room before we turned it into a play room (pics of that soon).
Her Bed! Sheet found at Target. Ruffel found at Pottery Barn. 
I sewed a ribbon to her bed ruffle.  It needed a little pink!
I wish I would have taken a before pic of her dresser/changing table when I first bought it.  It was dark purple and one drawer was broken. Other than that it is in awesome shape.  I found it for 20 bucks!  I painted it pink then distressed it with brown glaze, added new knobs, and covered a piece of wood to fit in the broken drawer spot to be used as a shelf.
Knobs found at Hobby Lobby.  They have a GREAT selection of knobs.
Window coverings found at Downeast.  It needed something more so I headed back to Downeast and found sheer curtains.
I had a small rod so I used wire and attached it to the existing rod for a double rod like this.  Now I can open up the green curtain and have the sheer curtain stay in place.
A friend of mine made a mobile for a shower gift and I had to make one for M.  She loved it.  She loved to blow and make it move.  So cute.  I couldn't find matching paper or anything similar to her bedding so I took her sheet up to the local print shop and color copied it to make matching paper!  I also covered her wet wipe case with the same paper.  You can also shrink the size or blow it up for different looks.
Thanks Jen for helping me paint the matching tree.  I love it!
Chair found at RC Willey's.

No comments:

Post a Comment