Friday, January 28, 2011

Craft Closet

I guess that this is my year to get organized.
Are you sick of all the posts on organization yet?

I am a little embarrased to show this picture.  It is pretty bad.  This is my closet for crafts.  I have really let it go and it is hard to find anything.  Brace yourself...
YIKES! 
                                                          Before                               After
I have found that it is great when you can hang some things on the wall! 
This is an old cassette tape holder that I used for my stamp pads.
All done.  Everything is right where I want it.

*So far I have gotten rid of 11 garbage bags of junk {yes, you read right, 11!}.  I don't know where it came from or where I stored it.  It feels so good to get rid of so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment