Monday, June 20, 2011

Library

Look what we found...
The Library
Ok, so we have been going for a while but this is the first time I have taken my camera.  My girls love it.  They get to pick a few books, play computer games, and E checks out all on her own.  She is so big! 


Holy cow, maybe we should have brought a wagon!!!
Have you found your library?  It really is cool.
I am sounding kindof like a nerd.
Find out what activities they do for the summer.
Our's does movies and all sort of other free activities. 
It is fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute! Don't feel like a nerd though. I grew up in a small town that didn't have a library and the nearest town made us pay like $75 a year to use theirs so my parents never let me get a library card. I was super excited when we moved to a place that had a library that I didn't have to pay for. It was great! I was so excited about my first library card (I was 25) I even blogged about it!

    ReplyDelete