Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tiny Treats!

I can't believe that my baby is now 6 years old.
It seems like yesterday that we got the phone call saying that E had arrived.
We adopted her when she was just 3 days old.
Some of our favorite things about E are:
Her giggle.  It is the BEST (so contagious)!
She loves friends.  It is so fun for me to drop her off at school
and watch her get so excited to see her friends.
She is kind.  She has her moments but for the most part
she has a big heart and really wants to do what is right.
She is a snuggle bug.
The Mr. and I are so grateful to have E in our family.
We can't imagine life without her.
We are SO GRATEFUL to her awesome birth mother
who has blessed our lives forever.

For E's birthday she wanted an American Girl Doll,
so we made a day of it while we were in California.
 I think I had just as much fun as she did!
It was so hard for her to pick the one she wanted.
 What a darling store!
 I found the cutest book at the AG store, after which we based her party.
It turned out so fun - she loved it. She helped me prepare everything!
Little chocolate covered spoons, chocolate covered rice crispy treats
(just like Disneyland has), little cupcakes, chocolate covered popcorn, taffy,
 little donuts, little smores, and little cakes, all found in this book.
And, of course, little cups of ice cream and sherbet.
 I finally used my little cake stand!
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY, SIS!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...I am crying! Six years??? I couldn't imagine my life without ANY of you. Thank you so much for being AMAZING!!! Love you guys! And she is getting more and more beautiful every year if I do say so myself:) You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete