Monday, May 9, 2011

Calorie Counter

Late last night we got home from our 11 day road trip. 
We had a blast! We headed to Las Vegas for a few days so I could compete in a tri,


then we were off to Disneyland!
Over the next few days I will be posting about all of my good finds
and things that helped to make our vaction so fun!!!

Along with having so much fun we ate a lot of junk.
in fact I gained a few pounds that I am not so happy about
(eating ice cream 2 times a day didn't help)
A few weeks ago a friend of mine introduced me to
So, today I'm starting to count my calories, again. 
It is so easy to use and, best of all, it's FREE!!!  To start, all you do is plug in your weight, height, goal, etc., and it helps you to reach your goal while eating regular foods.  It counts your calories for you.  It will also store your own recipes, so no more guessing on the calories of your homemade meals.  So, back to eating better.  If I'm good, I can still have my ice cream once in a while!!!

Well I'm off to put everything away.
I'll see you tomorrow with more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment