Monday, April 11, 2011

Measuring Spoon Organization

Do you have a drawer full of kitchen utensils and can never find all of your measuring spoons?  Well I did until now!  I was standing in the checkout line at the local "do-it-yourself" store waiting to check out when the kitchen organization book called my name.  I quickly looked through it and found a way to organize my measuring spoons.  I came home and made my own (with my dad's help).  In the magazine it said to use a small piece of scrap wood but all I had was a "put-it-together-yourself" picture frame I have no idea why I had it so I thought, "what the heck?  That will work."  I put the hooks in then I used mounting tape to tape it to the inside of my cabinet door.  I love having them in an easy-to-get to spot but, I have to warn you, it will scare you every time you open up the door!  The spoons clank when the cabinet door is opened!!!
Did you notice...one of my hooks is not like the others?  It fell off.  I couldn't find it, so I just used what had.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your organization idea! So clever. Your blog is so fun! I am your newest follower.

    Melissa
    http://www.creatingourcozyhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete