Friday, April 1, 2011

Expo Winners

And the winners are...
and...
Sarah said... So many choices. I was unable to make it to the expo, so I rely on blogs like yours. I already LOVE Kiwi Lane (that's how I found you), but I really love those necklaces. I would really love to get one for my mom (and maybe one for me).

Cristi said... The necklace is adorable. I am really liking fun different jewlery lately. The eye glass cleaner would be so helpful though, like you I am ALWAYS cleaning my glasses on my shirt. I am sure that is part of the reason they are so scratched.
Glad you guys had a great time. Cute pics.

Please contact me at danggoodfinds(at)gmail(dot)com with our information so I can send you your prize!!!
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading - YOU ROCK!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Staci,
    Thanks for the cool glasses cleaner. I can get it from you at scrapbooks. I am planning on going next time to do some kind of bows if you are still ok with that.
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete