Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Toad

Last Thursday I was lucky enough to go with my friend, Jen, to the Toad The Wet Sprocket concert.  We had a blast.  I felt like I was back in high school.  The concert was at the Galivan Center {outside}.  It was a little rainy but so perfect.  We were able to be front and center, about three rows back, next to a crazy drunk guy.  After the concert we were able to stalk meet the band!   
Jen {and her cute hat} with David Wertz.  He was cool. 

So Fun! 

Us and the opening band, David Wertz
Jen, Randy Guss, and Me 
Dean Dinnin, Jen, Me, and Todd Nichols 
We can't remember what his name is!  Sorry.  He was so nice and funny.  We took a picture and then had to go back for another because it was blurry.  He probably thought we were crazy.  Ok, maybe we are but we had a blast. 
Me, Glen Phillips, and Jen
Sorry Jen, he likes me more!!!  inside joke {he has his arm around me}
Thanks Jen, I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment