Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Time For A Little Change!

Today is my last post over here at Dang Good Finds.com.  It is bittersweet for me.  When I started this blog I really didn't know if I would like blogging.  Well, now I am addicted.  I love it.  I am so excited to introduce you to my new blog,
thepotters-place.com.
Here is what you can expect from my new blog...
Tutorials from me!!!
Recipes that I have tested, and love.
A few posts each week,
and a few dang good finds along the way.

I am really excited about this change and I hope that you will like it, too.
Thanks so much for all of your support, encouragement, and comments.
I love to read them!
Let me know if you like the change by becoming a follower of my new blog.

Thanks again for reading danggoodfinds.com and remember to visit me at...

Thanks to my friends, Angie for our pic and Camille for my cute blog.  You two are amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment