Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pumpkin Cookie Recipe

Fall is my favorite time of year!  I love the chill in the air, the delish fall food, and football season.  I just hate the thought of snow in a few months.  Well, I found an easy and healthy pumpkin cookie recipe to go right along with the season.
I think it is a Weight Watchers one!
Mix a spice cake mix (just the dry ingredients) with a small can of pumpkin.  Add a handful or two of chocolate chips (I prefer white chocolate chips) and you are done.  Yep, just 3 ingredients.  Spoon them out on a cookie sheet and cook at 350 for 10-15 min.  I make mine a little bigger so I have to cook theme longer.  They are so moist.  It's hard to just eat one!  I have also made muffins from the same ingredients.  They are great for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment