Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Make It Your Own

I found an awesome place in West Valley, Ut (3505 West 3500 South
(801) 968-1872Downeast Outlet. They have all sorts of name brand overstock.  I found two great deals and made them my own.  The first on is a Pottery Barn Christmas stocking holder with a name on it.  Well for $1 I can do something with it.  I modgepodged paper to the front where the name was and sanded the edges.  It sits next to my sewing machine and it holds a plastic sack for my garbage.  I also take it with me to scrapbook!
The next one is an organizor with a name on it.  Sorry no before pics.  I did the same thing, modged podged over the name.  It, too, sits next to my sewing machine.  Perfect to keep me organized. 

*helpful hint: when going to Downeast Outlet keep an open mind.  A lot of items are monogramed, but with patience and a sharp thread unpicker you can make it your own.  Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment